Click to enlarge
Constituents / Prices
Kit: A11 Mitre (classic / improved)
- Main parts / 314 € (brass sides +24 €)
- Two side-plates in 4 mm steel, laser-cutted outside with pre drilled holes in 4 mm, rivets for the center of motion for the lateral blade movement.
- Plane sole in two pices in 5,5 mm steel with 90° final milled outside, angle for the blade 20° and ready milled grooves for the dovetails 75°. The two parts are connected with two hardened alignment pins in exact drilled and reamed 3 mm holes.
- Blade in high alloyed steel with holes for the adjuster, hardened to 61 HRC and presharpened
- Lever cap machine-cutted outside and screw
- Handle in 2 pieces from Santos palisander band-sawed front-block, back-handle pre-milled and drilled with essential rivets and rivet bushings.
- Adjuster / 88 €
- Instructions for free
©2018 Traditional Handplanes